- Located at the intersection of NE 123rd Street and US -1, which is the main artery connecting the area with Bal Harbour and North Miami.
- Anchored by national tenants including TJ Maxx, Walgreens, Ross, Office Max, Panera Bread, Burger King, Denny’s, Steve’s Pizza, Five Below, and Game Stop
- Five Below is the newest addition to the tenant roster
- Area retailers include: Recently opened Whole Foods Market, L.A. Fitness, Home Depot
- Traffic Counts in excess of 81,000 cars per day at the intersection.
RK Causeway Plaza | North Miami
12101 – 12295 Biscayne Boulevard, North Miami, FL 33181
GLA: 127,588 SF
Daily Traffic Count: 81,000
|1 Mile Radius||26,363 Population||63,838 Avg HH Income|
|3 Mile Radius||172,387 Population||72,033 Avg HH Income|
|5 Mile Radius||425,858 Population||67,286 Avg HH Income|